Monday, November 16, 2009

first snow

Well these are my cute kids , keslie will be 8 in a few weeks, she is doing so well in school and being a huge help at home , cole loves to see her she always makes him laugh! I am so lucky to have such wonderful kids!

Here is my chunky 6 month old baby boy cole he just wants to walk around like everybody else - well at his 6 month check up he was 19.5 lbs and 27 inches long - off the charts in height ! he is so fun now , he laughs all the time and is so happy , unless of course he is hungry! cole is rolling over pretty good now almost sitting up on his own, and now havin a couple of jars of baby food each day! Cole loves everyone he never seems to upset with random people holding him, i am so grateful the dredfull colic days are over!

2 comments:

Jennie Minor said...

Julie, It's Jennie (Faulkner) Minor. Hey I found your blog from Elise. Your kids are beautiful! I can't believe how big Keslie is! 8? WOW! Any way SO beautiful!

Jennie

Jenny said...

These pictures are so cute, I love them and I love you kids!