Monday, September 28, 2009


so this is to defend that cole is mine because we all know that he looks just like jeff , probably a little to much. Ok so i had to put these picts on because my baby looks like me for a second - this is me on the bed and cole on jeffs shoulder and he looks like me funny - keslie is totally not me lol so i am glad to know that my genes are somewhere in there - we just hope cole continues to look like a boy! And i will put a picture of jeff as a baby on as soon as i can find one . - Julie

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, I'm totally excited to see you post so much! It's fun to see what is going on in your life. I'm am sorry to see what Cole is going through. That must be rough on all of you. By the way, I've always thought he looked a ton like you!

Brittany said...

that is hilarious!

Stephanie said...

that is cute he does look like you!