Monday, September 28, 2009

well we have been in the hospital due to diarrhea and moderate dehydration - poor guy ! he is doing so much better - we started out with him not having any color at all and at least 1 diaper every 45 min poor guy- and of course all 20 blankets pooped on all his sheets , and of course all of our clothes too ! but thank goodness for good dr's and iv fluids (i have had my share of those too ) .


keslie finally pulled out that nasty tooth -lol- and the new one is already coming in ! yay!
published by Julie

4 comments:

The Strickland Gang said...

Poor guy that I still haven't seen except in pictures! Wow I am a great friend aren't I. Sorry, hope you guys are doing good. Stop by some time.

Katie and Derek Miller said...

jules your kiddos are so stinkin cute! i can't believe how big keslie is last time i saw her she was like what 4, and getting curlers stuck in my hair :) hope you're doing good!

Jenny said...

Sorry, I know that was really stressful for you guys, but glad he is doing better now. And congrats to Kes on loosing the tooth!!!

Stephanie said...

poor little coco i hope he is doing better today! keslie is scary haha!