Sunday, January 3, 2010

Bday

Okay so this is the only picture of Jeff and I - I so dont know why i didnt take one of us on my b-day ! Well i just wanted to say thank you to all of you who remembered my birthday - I feel like i am too old to celebrate one now , but since its on new years eve how can you not celebrate! So I just want to say thank you to my mom for babysitting cole ! And thank you to my most awesomely handsome husband! He spoiles me rotten and I love him very much! Jeff took me shopping and we went to Adolphs for dinner it was so fun! And thank you to all my great friends and family I am so so so lucky to have all of you in my life !

2 comments:

Brittany said...

hey girl! whether or not i'm smart enough to write you, i ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS think of you on new years eve ;) i hope you had a great day! i miss ya tons. i need to give you a call... luv ya and hope you had some wonderful holidays!!! ...and i still can't believe you've got a BOY !!

Anonymous said...

so cute happy birthday!! I freakin miss you, I got a new phone and lost all my numbers! Please text me we'll plan a get together!!!! xoxo